Fast Market Research recommends "Automotive Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2013 -- Introduction
The Emerging 5 Automotive manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing industry players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $486.2 billion to the global automotive manufacturing industry in 2012, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $852.0 billion in 2017, with a CAGR of 11.9% over the 2012-17 period.
Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $269.7 billion in 2012. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $74.3 and $70.3 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $460.8 billion in 2017, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $127.0 and $124.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five automotive manufacturing industry by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the emerging five automotive manufacturing industry in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five automotive manufacturing industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five automotive manufacturing industry?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Medium & Heavy Trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Light trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide