New Consumer Goods research report from IBISWorld is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/04/2012 -- Making room: The numbers of travelers and full-time operators are expected to increase
As the economy recovers and consumers begin spending on nonessential travel again, business will pick up. The industry will continue to be segmented on the basis of facilities and price, with the hostel segment expanding and an increase in full-time B&B operators. While this latter trend will cause the average number of rooms per establishment to increase, the industry will remain a small-business environment.
This industry comprises establishments that are primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging (except hotels, motels and casino hotels).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coal Seam Gas (CSG/CBM) in Asia, 2011 - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2015
- Breakfast Cereals: Global Industry Guide
- Breakfast Cereals in Germany - Industry and Country Analysis
- Breakfast Cereals in France - Industry and Country Analysis
- Breakfast Cereals in France
- Breakfast Cereals in the United Kingdom
- Breakfast Cereals in Japan
- Breakfast Cereals in Asia-Pacific
- Breakfast Cereals in Europe
- Breakfast Cereals in the United States