Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- Bleach is one of the most stable categories of home care products on the market. Sales volume grew slightly in 2013. However, usage of white linen is reducing as more people prefer purchasing coloured linens and clothes that do not need bleach. Thus sales growth cannot be higher.
The Procter & Gamble Co led the market in 2013 as in the previous year, but with a substantial increase in value share to reach 50% on the strength of its Ace brand. Al-Afrah Detergents East Syria with the brand called Alafrah accounted for 20% of the market, ranking second. Stupinskiy Khimicheskiy Zavod followed the Al-Afrah Detergents East Syria with a 10% value share. The latter is a new company on the Georgian market that sells the bleach Sanfor.
Current trends make it noticeable that 2-in-1 powder products - combining stain removers and bleaches together - will become more widespread as Georgian consumers tend to make purchasing decisions based on efficiency; they prefer universal products that can be used for more than one particular purpose. In addition, it is expected that disposable packaging will be produced to make it more convenient for consumers to deal with dosages of the bleach and stain removers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bleach industry in Georgia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bleach industry in Georgia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bleach in Georgia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bleach in Georgia?
- What are the major brands in Georgia?
- How did bleach sales perform during the economic downturn?
- What are the major applications of bleach in Georgia?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bleach in the US
- Bleach in the Netherlands
- Bleach in France
- Bleach in Tunisia
- Bleach in Turkey
- Bleach in France
- Bleach in the United Kingdom
- Bleach in the United States
- Bleach in Germany
- Bleach in Canada