Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/07/2013 -- The economic downturn under which Italy struggled for much of the review period led to rising demand for bleach as bleach is a very versatile home care product which can be used for laundry care as well as for disinfecting toilets, floors and bathrooms. Home disinfecting remains the main use for bleach in Italy, with its use as a laundry aid second.
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Italy market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bleach in France - Industry and Country Analysis
- Bleach in Germany - Industry and Country Analysis
- Bleach in the United Kingdom
- Bleach in France
- Bleach in Germany
- Bleach in the United States
- Bleach Market in Asia-Pacific to 2014 (Household Products)
- Bleach Market in Middle East and Africa to 2014 (Household Products)
- Bleach Market in Eastern Europe to 2014 (Household Products)
- Bleach in Egypt