New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Cafes/Bars in Saudi Arabia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- Given Saudi Arabia's strict legislation and conservative culture, cafes/bars continued to benefit from being popular meeting places, particularly among the country's large younger population. Especially, chained specialist coffee shops recorded strong growth throughout the review period, as they appeal to an increasingly wide range of consumers, from professional expatriates to the young, local population trying to emulate Western lifestyles and culture.
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in the Philippines
- Consumer Foodservice in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Dairy Product Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Dairy Product Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Consumer Foodservice in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice in Vietnam
- Consumer Foodservice in Portugal
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia