Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cafes/Bars in Spain", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2013 -- There is consensus in the industry that in 2011 there were two major factors influencing the development of cafes/bars in Spain. First was the poor economic situation. The fact that in the third quarter of 2011 the Spanish economy stagnated, and in the last quarter recorded a decline, aggravated the high unemployment rates in Spain. As a consequence, Spaniards cut back on leisure activities, dragging the sales of cafes/bars. Second was the ban on smoking which came into force in January 2011.
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in Spain report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food & Drink Specialists in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Food & Drink Specialists in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Food & Drink Specialists in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Grocery Retailing in Europe: Market Size, Retailer Strategies and Competitor Performance
- Food & Drink Specialists in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Clinical Trial Recruitment in Orphan Diseases - Patient Numbers in Ovarian Cancer Trials Exceed Other Orphan Diseases in Oncology
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Business Confidence in the Global Construction Industry in 2011-12: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, and Demand and Expenditure Forecast
- Business Opportunities in Energy Infrastructure Construction in BRIC
- Semiconductors in Solar PV Power Systems to 2015 - Government Incentives and Feed-in Tariffs to Create Growth Potential for Semiconductor Manufacturers