Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2012 -- Car manufacturing: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Car manufacturing industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global car manufacturing industry grew by 4.8% in 2011 to reach a value of $803.1 billion.
In 2016, the global car manufacturing industry is forecast to have a value of $1,098.1 billion, an increase of 36.7% since 2011.
The global car manufacturing industry grew by 2.7% in 2011 to reach a volume of 56,821.3 thousand cars.
In 2016, the global car manufacturing industry is forecast to have a volume of 76,258.6 thousand cars, an increase of 34.2% since 2011.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 45.8% of the global car manufacturing industry value.
Volkswagen is the leading player in the global car manufacturing industry, generating a 12.8% share of the industry's volume.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The passenger cars manufacturers market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies.
The volume represents the quantity of completely built up (CBU) cars in the particular country/region.
Passenger cars are defined as motor vehicles with at least four wheels, used for the transport of passengers, and comprising no more than eight seats in addition to the driver's seat.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide