Fast Market Research recommends "Cavadis B.V. - Product Pipeline Analysis" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2013 -- Cavadis B.V. (Cavadis) is a biomedical company operating in the field of cardiovascular risk assessment. It develops prognostic tests to identify patients at risk of cardiovascular disease. The Cavadis pipeline focuses on a series of novel biomarkers in various phases of development. It comprises of individual markers and multi-marker panels for developing prognostic tests for cardiovascular indications, which include stroke, myocardial infarction, and peripheral artery disease. Currently, the company is developing CAV?RISK C?D, a blood-based prognostic assay to identify patients at risk of coronary artery disease (CAD). It is also being screened for multiple other applications (diagnostic, surrogate marker of efficacy, therapeutic target) in collaboration with our industry partners.The company has collaborations with ICIN, The Netherlands Heart Institute and The Center for Translational Molecular Medicine (CTMM). Cavadis is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Cavadis B.V. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Medspray XMEMS BV - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Skyline Diagnostics BV - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Medisse BV - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- bioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Quidel Corporation (QDEL) - Product Pipeline Analysis