Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2014 -- Charge cards in circulation witnessed growth of 2% in 2013; relative to other card categories this growth remained fairly conservative, indicative of the niche nature of the product and the preference for more affordable products such as debit and credit cards. In the case of credit cards, consumers have the option of revolving balance, which when faced with tough economic conditions becomes particularly appealing to consumers who are attempting to better manage their finances.
Euromonitor International's Charge Card Transactions in South Africa report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Commercial Charge Card Transactions, Personal Charge Card Transactions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Charge Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in South Africa
- South Africa Charge Cards: Market Update
- Charge Cards Market in South korea to 2017: Market Brief
- Emerging Opportunities in South Korea's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Credit Cards in South Africa
- South Africa Credit Cards: Market Update
- South Africa Debit Cards: Market Update
- Pre-Paid Cards in South Africa
- Debit Cards in South Africa
- ATM Cards in South Africa