New Food research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/03/2014 -- Confectionery in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom confectionery market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The confectionery market consists of retail sales of chocolate, gum, cereal bars and sugar confectionery. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The UK confectionery market had total revenues of $11.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes decreased with a CARC of -0.3% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 867.5 million kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.9% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $12.1bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the confectionery market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the confectionery market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom confectionery market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom confectionery market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom confectionery market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom confectionery market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The UK Confectionery Market: What Consumers Eat and Why?
- Chocolate Confectionery in the United Kingdom
- Sugar Confectionery Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Chocolate Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Gum Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Confectionery Product Market in United Kingdom - Market Size, Forecasts and Market Players
- Packaged Food in the United Kingdom
- Confectionery Packaging in the United Kingdom