New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Credit in Switzerland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/22/2012 -- The key trend for 2011 was the historically low interest rates that had far-reaching effects on the consumer credit landscape in Switzerland. The prolonged period of interest rates of under 0.5% stimulated the consumer credit market across the different categories including personal loans, mortgages, auto loans etc. The Swiss economy remained healthy in 2011 with high consumer confidence and expenditure. The low interest rates incentivised many Swiss to take advantage of the credit situation...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Credit in Switzerland report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Product coverage: Auto Lending, Card Lending, Durables Lending, Education Lending, Home Lending, Other Personal Lending.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Credit market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Credit in France
- Consumer Credit in Belgium
- Consumer Credit in Poland
- Consumer Credit in the Philippines
- Credit Cards in Thailand
- Consumer Credit in South Korea
- Consumer Credit in Indonesia
- Consumer Credit in Thailand
- Consumer Credit in Turkey
- Consumer Credit in Canada