New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Electronics in the Philippines"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2014 -- The Philippine economy grew by 7% in 2012, surpassing market, government and financial institutions' expectations. This better-than-expected outcome can be attributed to high government spending and strong performances from trade, real estate, manufacturing and construction. With higher consumer confidence, Filipinos were more willing to spend on consumer electronics, buying new products to upgrade or for first-time ownership. As a result, in 2012, consumer electronics posted stable volume...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Consumer Electronics in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Electronics in Brazil
- Consumer Electronics in Ukraine
- Consumer Electronics in the US
- Consumer Electronics in China
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea
- Consumer Electronics in Denmark
- Consumer Electronics in Japan
- Consumer Electronics in Venezuela
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)