Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Foodservice by Location in Chile", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2013 -- During 2011, the positive economic performance positively influenced the demand for consumer foodservice. Chileans are eating more out of the home environment and increasing their consumption through all different locations. Most of the sales continue to be concentrated in full-service restaurants through standalone as most of the restaurants are independent and cannot afford locations within more expensive locations such as lodging or retail.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice by Location in Chile report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice Through Leisure, Consumer Foodservice Through Lodging, Consumer Foodservice Through Retail, Consumer Foodservice Through Standalone, Consumer Foodservice Through Travel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice by Location market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Italy
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Canada
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Turkey
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Foodservice in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice in Italy
- Consumer Foodservice in Hungary
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in Greece
- Consumer Foodservice in France
- Consumer Foodservice in Germany