New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Health in Thailand"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- Due to the hectic lifestyle triggered by the rise in cost of living in major cities, Thai consumers continued to choose OTC drugs for self-medication to cure minor ailments rather than queuing for treatment in hospitals and clinics. Thanks to the rich sources of information about healthcare in cyberspace and advertisements of brands in the mass media, Thai consumers are encouraged to use OTC drugs to cure basic symptoms without consultation by doctors. The intake of vitamins and dietary...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Health in Thailand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Care, Herbal/Traditional Products, OTC, Paediatric Consumer Health, Sports Nutrition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements, Weight Management.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in Russia
- Consumer Health in Germany
- Consumer Health in Brazil
- Consumer Health in Japan
- Consumer Health in Italy
- Consumer Health in New Zealand
- Consumer Health in Singapore
- Consumer Health in Canada
- Consumer Health in China
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide