Fast Market Research recommends "Consumer Lending in the Netherlands" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2013 -- Growth in gross consumer lending in the Netherlands in 2012 was up slightly on 2011 in current value terms, as was the outstanding balance for the entire market. This was partly due to a modest recovery in the Dutch economy, which strengthened confidence among lenders and made some consumers less reluctant to borrow money. At the same time, austerity measures imposed to improve the health of the public finances meant that some consumers had no option but to extend existing lines of credit in...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Lending in Netherlands report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Credit, Mortgages/Housing.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lending market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- UK Mortgages 2011
- Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Lending in South Korea
- Consumer Credit in the Philippines
- Consumer Lending in Turkey
- Consumer Credit in Indonesia
- Consumer Lending in Colombia
- Consumer Credit in France
- Emerging Opportunities in the Latin America Consumer Finance Market: Market Size, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Consumer Lending in Israel
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)