Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/02/2012 -- Marketers in the Soft Drinks market in Germany face a major challenge. Understanding market size and segmentation is valuable, but the keys to effective targeting is knowing just how valuable specific consumer groups are, and being able to quantify the impact of consumer trends.
This report solves these problems by providing integrated survey-based data on consumer trends, consumer groups and market data which show exactly the size of consumer groups, how much of the Soft Drinks market in Germany they account for and which consumer trends drive their behaviour.
- Consumer survey data for the following specific categories: Bottled Water, Sparkling Soft Drinks, Concentrates, Functional Drinks, Smoothies, Juices, and Ready To Drink Tea & Coffee.
- Detailed consumer segmentation based on survey data covering over 26 consumer groups, 20 consumer trends and consumption frequency for each product category.
- Brand and private label penetration among consumers in 2011 as tracked by the survey.
- Unique retailer choice and switching data as tracked by the survey are provided at the product category level for 2011
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Consumers' uptake of products and the influence of consumer trends are fundamental causes of change in markets - making knowing what these trends are and the extent of their influence crucial.
- The survey-based data provided in this report examines over 20 consumer trends that affect the market and examines the share of sales across 26 consumer groups - providing through the data a detailed insight into exactly who the consumer is and just how much impact the latest consumer trends are having.
Reasons to Get this Report
- The data provided allows marketers to track consumer behaviour through to its actual value impact on a product market. Unique in the market, this provides readers with a highly detailed data analysis of the market allowing marketing tactics and strategy to be updated in line with the very latest consumer behaviours.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Italy, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Brazil, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in the UK, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in the US, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Spain, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in India, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Russia, 2011