Fast Market Research recommends "Cyber Security Market in India 2012" from Netscribes, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/31/2013 -- The basic premise of making fast money or transgressing into competitive warfare to a more grave espionage has initiated the malaise called cyber attacks. Cyber attacks could target anyone be it an MNC or even Small and Medium Enterprise (SME). In all the cases, the certainty in such exercises is that companies fall prey to such attacks and are subjected to a high degree of reputational risk in addition to financial losses incurred due to data leakage. Moreover, as technological advancements render heightened adoption of smartphones or other such devices that induce greater internet connectivity, risks associated with cyber domain loom large translating into more cyber attacks. What renders it to be more insidious is that these attacks do not follow any common pattern or motive and thereby becomes more dangerous not only in terms of information security for companies but also for national security as a whole. As more and more cyber attacks get recorded across the world, cyber security solutions are poised for further growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report begins with the introduction of concept of cyber security along with a brief snapshot of the objectives as well as the efforts required to secure systems in the cyber space. It then goes on to describe a work model of cyber security in terms of the defense mechanism it follows. The report then moves towards providing a brief overview of the global cyber security market with the global as well as Asia Pacific market size and growth along with a competitive landscape. This is collaborated with snapshots and some facts associated with global cyber security arena. Then the report goes on to describing the Indian market along with its market size and growth. It gets followed by a brief detailing about the different types of cyber attacks witnessed across the cyber space. This gets immediately succeeded by a value chain analysis that speaks about the individual components that summarize the process of providing security solutions. Next in line is an elaborated discussion on the types of cyber security and brief descriptions added with it. Then next section speaks about the best practices followed in the market in terms of cyber security solutions. It then discusses about the market scenario in SMEs and associated growth opportunity in the said sector.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cyber-Security Market - Global Forecast & Trends (2012 - 2017)
- Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast Analysis 2012-2017
- Global Defense Survey 2012
- The Global Military IT, Data and Computing Market 2012-2022
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).
- Cyber Security in Smart Grid - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations and Outlook to 2020
- Smart Grid Vendor Landscape Analysis - Strategic Activity Analysis and Outlook to 2015
- The Global Homeland Security Market 2012-2022 - Country Analysis: Market Profile
- Home Security Solutions Market Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- The Global Homeland Security Market 2012-2022 - Market Size and Drivers: Market Profile
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)