Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2012 -- Banks focused on encouraging consumers to use financial cards more frequently towards the end of the review period, as they sought to combat an ingrained preference for cash among consumers. This resulted in increasingly attractive rewards programmes for cardholders. However, these were mainly confined to credit cards at the end of the review period, with debit card reward programmes remaining underdeveloped. Consequently, many consumers opted to use their credit cards rather than debit cards...
Euromonitor International's Debit Transactions in United Arab Emirates report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Debit Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Payment Cards in United Arab Emirates (Databook)
- Credit Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Charge Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- Pre-Paid Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- ATM Cards in the United Arab Emirates
- United Arab Emirates In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- United Arab Emirates Oil Markets, 2011
- Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- United Arab Emirates Wound Care Management Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- United Arab Emirates Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017