Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2012 -- The transfer of prescription digestive medicines to the self-medication market continued in France between the end of 2010 and 2011. After the switch of Pantoprazole with a dosage of 20mg per tablet at the end of 2009, Trimebutine 100mg was switched at the end of 2010. As a result, new brands were available within this category: Pantozol Control from Nycomed France, Pantoloc from Novartis Group France and Mopralpro from Bayer Sante Familiale, all of them proton pump inhibitors during 2010, but...
Euromonitor International's Digestive Remedies in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Diarrhoeal Remedies, IBS Treatments, Indigestion and Heartburn Remedies, Laxatives, Motion Sickness Remedies, Paediatric Digestive Remedies.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Digestive Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Digestive Remedies in China
- Chinese Markets for Digestive Remedies
- Digestive Remedies in Croatia
- Digestive Remedies in Belgium
- Digestive Remedies in Spain
- Digestive Remedies in Romania
- Digestive Remedies in the United Kingdom
- Digestive Remedies in Algeria