Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- Home insecticides are popular products in Morocco, where the hot weather attracts multiple insects, in particular, mosquitoes and flies. The country is gradually shifting from traditional homemade insecticides to specialised products sold through independent and chained retailers.
SC Johnson leads in 2013 with a 59% value share. The strength of the company relies on popular brand Raid, present both in electric insecticides with Raid diffuser electric representing 72% of sales, and in spray/aerosol holding a 13% share in value terms. Long-time presence, strong TV promotion presence and wide availability in both independent and modern retailers along with product development in electric insecticides contributed to the leadership of the brand and the group. Its relatively affordable price enabled SC Johnson to maintain customer retention.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Home insecticides is expected to witness a constant value CAGR of 7% over the forecast period. This forecast is in line with the review period CAGR of almost 6%. Product development, stronger household penetration and wider product availability contributed to this strong forecast.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Morocco?
- What are the major brands in Morocco?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Morocco?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Automatic Dishwashing, Hand Dishwashing.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dishwashing Products in Japan
- Dishwashing Products in the United Kingdom
- Dishwashing Products in Germany
- Dishwashing Products in France
- Dishwashing Products in the United States
- Dishwashing Products in Europe
- Dishwashing Products in Asia-Pacific
- Dishwashing in Ireland
- Dishwashing in Azerbaijan
- Dishwashing in France