Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's biosimilars portfolio, including analysis of key product profiles, examining key drivers and resistors to development, market sizing, specifics of development such as clinical trials (where available) for each key biosimilar molecule in development.
- Strategic insight into the key strategies that have shaped the company's progress and/or will define its outlook going forward.
- Provides an indication of how biosimilars fit into the wider company context, and a history of deals & alliances.
Dr.Reddy's has strategic aims to both expand the number of countries in which its four launched biosimilar products are marketed, as well as commercialize additional candidates - seven are in early development and pre-clinical testing.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- See how the success of the deal with Merck KGaA will be key to the company's long-run performance
- Evaluate the copmany's experience in biosimilars development with 4 products launched in India and other RoW markets
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- The World Generic Market Report 2012
- Sandoz: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Intas: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Biosimilars Approval Pathways in the US and Europe - Development and Approval of Biosimilar mABs May Face Tough Regulatory Environment
- Zydus Cadila: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- LG Life Sciences: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Diabetic Retinopathy Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Teva: Biosimilars Company Analysis
- Celltrion: Biosimilars Company Analysis