Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2012 -- Commerce in UK by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2011. This market covers media/reading material, adornment, computer related products, electrical and electronic equipment including mobile phones, other home and garden products and other products bought on-line via computers or mobile phones by consumers. It excludes second hand products, including those bought on e-bay, products bought by mail order/telephone orders. Market value comprises on-line sales including sales tax through all types of retailers. Market size for E-Commerce in UK is given in %, GBP and USD with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for UK. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Generic Drugs: Global collaboration opportunities
- The European Tire Market 2011-2015
- Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016
- Refining Industry Outlook, 2011 - Global Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Planned Refineries to 2015
- Global Planned Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2011 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Planned Oil and Chemical Terminals to 2015
- Top 20 Contract Research Organizations (CRO) - Asia-Pacific, Especially India and China, Positioned to Benefit from Rising Financial and Regulatory Pressures in Western Pharmaceutical Markets
- Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2012 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Terminals to 2015
- The Northern European Tire Market 2011-2015
- Growth Expectations in Developed Countries in the Transport Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Snapshot
- Changes in Procurement Spend in the Transport Industry - 2011-2012: Survey Snapshot