Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2012 -- -Commerce in Italy by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2011. This market covers media/reading material, adornment, computer related products, electrical and electronic equipment including mobile phones and other products bought on-line via computers or mobile phones by consumers. Other home and garden products are not covered because insignificant in this market. Other segment is formed mainly by Travel & Tourism (52% of the total market) and Insurance (9% of the total market). It excludes second hand products, including those bought on e-bay, products bought by mail order/telephone orders. Market value comprises on-line sales including sales tax through all types of retailers. Market size for E-Commerce in Italy is given in EUR with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Italy. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The ICD Retail Global Top 40: Company Guide
- Generic Drugs: Global collaboration opportunities
- Convenience Stores and Gas Stations in Colombia: Market Snapshot to 2015
- The European Tire Market 2011-2015
- Top 20 Contract Research Organizations (CRO) - Asia-Pacific, Especially India and China, Positioned to Benefit from Rising Financial and Regulatory Pressures in Western Pharmaceutical Markets
- Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016
- Storage Tank Construction in US to 2015: Market Snapshot
- The ICD Defense UK Top 20: Company Guide
- PT. Chandra Asri Petrochemical Tbk. Petrochemicals Capacity and Company Snapshot
- Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd. Petrochemicals Capacity and Company Snapshot