New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/10/2012 -- Electronics and appliances specialist retailers registered negative growth in 2011 as value sales declined by 2%. As the economic crisis continues to have a highly negative effect on consumer purchasing power, many electronics and electrical appliances purchases were deferred, which had a particularly negative effect on the performances of independent players. In addition, the rise in VAT from 21% to 23% which was levied in Portugal during 2011 negatively affected all electronics and appliance...
Euromonitor International's Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Portugal report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electricals & Electronics Specialists in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Electricals & Electronics Specialists in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in South Korea
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Ukraine
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in New Zealand
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Denmark
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Vietnam
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in China
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in Australia
- Electronics and Appliance Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom