Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- Endpoint Security Market [Security Suites, EPP, Anti-virus/malware, Firewall, IDS, IPS, Patch & Configuration Management, BYOD Security, Mobile Security, MDM, MAM, Endpoint Encryption] - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
Endpoint security has become a major issue for small to large enterprises as well as educational and healthcare organizations. Keeping the end user point secure has become a great challenge as the number of mobile worker is gradually increasing and making the endpoints more vulnerable to security threats. The growing demand of Integrated Security Solutions for complete security and evolution in the cyber attacks and intrusion has also pushed the endpoint security market.
Endpoint security has gained importance because it can provide the ultimate protection on the user's endpoint where the networks are vulnerable to cyber threats. Endpoint security is not only important for business but also for the individual consumers. As the individual user penetration has increased over the internet and more and more social networking websites are gaining foothold, consumer's privacy is getting compromised. This has resulted in the need of an additional security solution that can be delivered by endpoint security products only. The technological advancement and innovations such as encryption methods, personal IPS/IDS, Patch & Configuration Management, Behavioral Blocking Software, and endpoint virtualization security has provided a technological edge to endpoint security. Endpoint security can be deployed in two ways, on-premise and cloud deployment. Major vendors in this market are offering cloud deployment as it is much economical and easy to maintain. Endpoint security products are now widely deployed by the enterprises
However the major challenge which is being faced by the companies is the lack of awareness among customers about the dedicated endpoint security solutions. Most of the customers are unaware of the solutions available and which solution is best for their requirement. However, most of the companies are trying to educate their customers for selecting the best possible solutions complementing their business model. The availability of cheap and free competitive software are also possessing challenge for the major security vendors.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Demand Response Management System (DRMS) Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Embedded System Hardware, Software, Tools, and OS: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2014-2019
- Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Green Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Managed Services Market [Managed Data Center, Managed Network, Managed Information, Managed Mobility, Managed Infrastructure, Managed Communications, Managed Security] - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Security Information and Event Management Market - Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Future of the US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Security and Surveillance Radar Market (Land Systems, Airborne Systems, and Naval Systems) - Global Forecasts and Analysis to 2014 - 2020