New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/10/2014 -- While it became the global leader in travel retail in 2012 on the back of the continued expansion of online travel, Expedia faces significant competitive challenges. This profile analyses the company's efforts to adapt its offer in light of changing consumer behaviour, the dynamic expansion of main rival, Priceline, and Google's entry into travel and tourism.
Euromonitor International's Expedia Inc in Travel and Tourism (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Travel and Tourism market. The report examines company shares by region, financial performance, its marketing strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The North American Travel Intermediaries Market
- Travel and Tourism in the US to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in Peru to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Saudi Arabia to 2016
- Travel and Tourism in Malaysia to 2017
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in India to 2016