New Fixed Networks research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/18/2014 -- Fixed Line Telecoms in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia fixed line telecoms market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. Only revenues from end-users are included, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes represent the number of fixed-line telephones. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2012 average annual exchange rates.
- The Australian fixed line telecoms market had total revenues of $11.7bn in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.6% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.6% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 10.2 million fixed line telephones in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline further but with a slower pace, with an anticipated CARC of -2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $10.5bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the fixed line telecoms market in Australia
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the fixed line telecoms market in Australia
Leading company profiles reveal details of key fixed line telecoms market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia fixed line telecoms market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Australia economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Australia fixed line telecoms market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Australia fixed line telecoms market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia fixed line telecoms market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fixed Line Telecoms - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Guide
- Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Almanac
- Fixed Line Telecoms in Asia-Pacific
- Fixed Line Telecoms in the United States
- Fixed Line Telecoms in Mexico