New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2016"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2013 -- "Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2016", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which provides an in-depth analysis of the global FPSO industry to 2016. The report provides information on all the major countries that have deployed FPSOs, the major operator companies and the key FPSOs in various regions across the world. The report also provides key trends and challenges in the global FPSO market and planned FPSO projects in different countries globally by 2016. It also details the competitive landscape of FPSO operators globally, and details the operations of the major FPSO-operating companies.
FPSOs are gaining importance in the oil and gas industry for use in offshore oil and gas production. FPSOs can be deployed at offshore production sites and are economic to use in offshore areas over fixed platforms. FPSOs can be installed in deep and ultra-deep waters, and they eliminate the need for the establishment of pipelines for oil and gas transportation.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report analyzes the major activity in the FPSO industry, globally. The scope of the report includes -
- An overview of the global FPSO industry, detailing FPSO-based production capacities in various region, and major countries
- Analysis of the current active fleets of FPSOs by dead weight tonnage, storage capacity, age and contract end-year
- Information on planned FPSO-based crude oil and natural gas production capacity additions until 2016
- Major trends and challenges for the global FPSO industry
- The competitive landscape in each region, covering the major FPSO operating companies in each market
Reasons to Get This Report
The report will enhance your decision-making capability. It will allow you to -
- Make smart investment decisions in the FPSO market by leveraging on our insights about the fastest growing and emerging markets globally
- Identify potential investment targets based on a number of parameters, with exhaustive information and in-depth analysis of the emerging markets for FPSOs globally
- Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by well-researched analysis of the emerging markets in the FPSO industry
- Devise a business strategy based on the competitive structure of the markets, if expanding or entering into a new market involving FPSOs
- Gain insights into competitors' endeavours based on the market shares of FPSO companies in the major and emerging FPSO markets, which include Brazil, Nigeria and Angola.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2015
- Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) Industry to 2017 - Extensive E&P Activity in Brazil's Pre-Salt Areas to Drive Growth
- Floating LNG Terminals Industry - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Planned Projects to 2016
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines - Global Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Major Projects to 2016
- Offshore Exploration and Production (E&P) in Asia-Pacific - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Oil Sands Industry in Canada - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Production Forecasts to 2020
- Global Top 10 Emerging Oil and Gas Exploration and Production (E&P) Markets - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario and Production Forecasts to 2020
- Underground Gas Storage in North America - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2016
- Refining Industry in Asia-Pacific - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2016