New Materials research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Domestic demand registers 95% growth over review period to reach SR2.4 billion in 2012. International trade remains unimportant, industry remains autarkic. Turnover of local service providers grows in tandem with market, to reach SR2.2 billion in 2012. Revenue expected to grow 72% over forecast period, amid growing demand from main buying industries.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Forging of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2891. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Forging of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 2891 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Forging, Other Metal Forming, Powder Metallurgy, Stamping.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Forging of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Japan: Industrial Report
- Forging of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Forging of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in India: Industrial Report
- Forging of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Australia: Industrial Report
- Forging of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Forging of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Forging of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Forming of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Forming of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Spain: ISIC 2891
- Forming of Metal and Powder Metallurgy in Canada: ISIC 2891