Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2012 -- The growing emphasis on food safety and environmental issues means that terms such as "green", "organic", "locally sourced", "free range" and "fair trade" have begun to feature increasingly on the labels and ingredient lists of an array of consumer goods. This new report analyses results from Euromonitor International's 2011 Annual Study of global consumers across eight countries to find out how these factors are guiding shoppers' purchasing decisions and what this means for marketers.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on Euromonitor International's vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments. Written by some of our most experienced analysts, they are designed as provocations for senior management to use in their own forum, allowing them to stand back and reflect on the behaviour and motivation driving global markets today and tomorrow
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Strategy Briefing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Buying Behaviour in the Recession: Global Online Survey
- The Future of Sustainable Household and Laundry Care Packaging
- The Future of Sustainable Food and Beverage Packaging
- The Global Economic Crisis: The Impact On Consumer Attitudes & Behaviors In The UAE and Saudi Arabia
- Sustainability Management in the Hotel & Cruise Industry 2010-2012: Market Opportunities, Hotel & Cruise Industry Buyer Demand, Post Recession Dynamics and Business Trends Forecast
- Offering Ethicality & Sustainability in Personal Care
- The Global Economic Crisis: The Impact On Consumer Attitudes & Behaviors In Russia
- Competition for Share of Sustainability Expenditure in the Food and Drink Manufacturing Industry 2010-2012: Green Marketing Strategies and Drivers, Food and Drink Supplier Expenditure Activity, and Impact on Profitability
- "Competition for a Share of Sustainability Expenditure in the Defense Industry 2010-12: Green Marketing Strategies and Drivers, Defense Supplier Expenditure Activity, and Impact on Profitability
- Competing for a Share of Sustainability Expenditure in the Mining Industry 2010-2012: Green Marketing Strategies and Drivers, Mining Supplier Expenditure Activity, and Impact on Profitability