New Manufacturing market report from IBISWorld: "Hardware Manufacturing in the US"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2012 -- Hard times: Import penetration will weigh heavily on revenue, inhibiting domestic demand
Hardware Manufacturing in the US
The performance of the Hardware Manufacturing industry depends on activity in the downstream customer industries, such as the construction sector and automotive manufacturing. The recessionary effects that have pummeled these industries have flowed on as reduced demand for related hardware. The movement of the US dollar also influences the industry, with high imports pressuring prices and margins. As the economy recovers, demand will return from downstream customers, but import penetration will weigh heavily on revenue growth.
This industry manufactures various forms of metal hardware. Items produced include metal hinges, metal handles, keys and locks, excluding time locks and coin-operated locks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Ingersoll-Rand Company Ltd., ASSA ABLOY AB, Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Car manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Car manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Tool and Hardware Manufacturing in Australia
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)