Recently published research from Verdict Research, "Health & Beauty Retailing in the UK | Verdict Market Report", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2013 -- Despite the continued economic pressure, health & beauty has remained relatively resilient and provides opportunities for growth. An ageing population means consumers needs are changing and innovation in the market makes it a high paced sector. Learn what the changes are in this sector over the next five years and where the opportunities lie.
- Understand the changing needs of an ageing population and what this will mean for your business
- Use the data and forecasts to see which players pose as threats over the next five years
- Identify what categories within health and beauty are growth areas and which pose as more challenging
As the proportion of those in the 50+ age bracket rises, these customers become a core purchasing group and retailers must ensure their needs are understood and met. As average lifespan continues to increase this age bracket widens and retailers must recognise there are sub-segments within the group.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As ownership of both smartphones and tablets increases in the UK, a rising number of online sales will come via mobile technology. 22.0% of those that shop online for health & beauty items had done do so via a mobile phone while 11.0% had done so via a tablet as of the end of 2011.
Multi-retailers that have a health & beauty offering and are looking to expand in this area should consider opening dedicated spin-off stores. In doing so, they can trade on their existing brand equity while testing the water of pure health & beauty retailing.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Which areas of health & beauty are exceeding expectations, and which are suffering?
- Which retailers are the winners and losers in health & beauty?
- Which are the key demographics for health & beauty retailers to be targetting and how will this change over the next five years?
- What are the key trends in health & beauty retailing? How can I capitalise on them?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)