Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Hemophilia A - Pipeline Review, H1 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/09/2014 -- Global Markets Direct's, 'Hemophilia A - Pipeline Review, H1 2014', provides an overview of the Hemophilia A's therapeutic pipeline.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hemophilia A, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hemophilia A and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hemophilia A
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hemophilia A and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Hemophilia A products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Hemophilia A pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Baxter International Inc., Biogen Idec Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Cangene Corporation, Lentigen Corporation, Sangamo BioSciences, Inc., Pharming Group N.V., Novo Nordisk A/S, Grifols, S.A., BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc., Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., rEVO Biologics, Octapharma AG, Pfizer Inc., Bayer AG, Prolor Biotech, Inc., ReGenX Biosciences, LLC, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc., CSL Limited, Green Cross Corporation, Amarna Therapeutics B.V., EpiVax, Inc., Expression Therapeutics LLC, Asklepios BioPharmaceutical, Inc., Amunix, Inc., Inserm Transfert SA, Selecta Biosciences, Inc., Celtic Pharmaceutical Holdings L.P., Inbiopro Solutions Pvt. Ltd., International Biotechnology Center Generium, AlphaMab Co., Ltd, Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Parkinson's Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Alzheimer's Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Colon Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Type 2 Diabetes - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Pipeline Review, H1 2014