New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2012 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Swiss HNWIs and a comprehensive background of the local economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
- As of 2011, there are over 290,000 HNWIs in Switzerland, with a combined wealth of around US$1.3 trillion, accounting for roughly 60% of Switzerland's total wealth.
- The total wealth of Switzerland's HNWIs is projected to grow by 19.4% over the forecast period, to reach around US$1.6 trillion in 2016. Meanwhile, HNWI volumes are anticipated to increase by 16.8%, to reach nearly 350,000 individuals in 2016. This is significantly above the level of 321,000 HNWIs recorded at the end of 2007.
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Swiss HNWIs across five wealth bands
- Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Switzerland's HNWIs
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2016
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: UBS, Credit Suisse, Pictet & Cie., Julius Baer, Lombard Odier, Clariden Leu, EFG International, Banca Della, Union Bancaire, Sarasin, Zurcher, Vontobel, St Galler, Wegelin & Co., Dreyfus Sohne & Cie., Scobag, Mirabaud & Cie, Jacob Safra, Falcon, Syz & Co., HSBC, Credit Agricole, Coutts, BNP, Deutsche, JP Morgan, SG, LGT, Citibank, ABN Amro, Santander, Rothschild, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Wealth, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth Trends in Germany to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Lack of Developed Government-Funded Health Insurance to Drive Private Health Insurance Growth
- Non-Life Insurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Increase in Minimum Capital Requirements Will Lead to Market Consolidation
- High Net Worth Trends in France to 2015
- Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Micro Insurance Programs and Rural Insurance Penetration Key to Market Expansion
- Non-Life Insurance in Mexico, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Introduction of Solvency II Norms Will Lead to Market Consolidation
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016