Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2012 -- Home and garden products remained small in 2011 however growth was seen towards the end of the review period. More brands presented greater choice for consumers, supporting the growing interest in home and garden. On-going growth of per capita income of Indian middle class consumers, combined with favourable economic conditions and rising consumer confidence in India, also provided a strong foundation for long-term growth in this new and evolving category.
Euromonitor International's Home and Garden in India report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Improvement in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide