Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home and Garden in South Africa", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/24/2013 -- Home and garden experienced slower value growth in 2012. Socioeconomic issues, such as the high rate of unemployment, rising household debt levels, inflation rates, and food and utility bills, continue to subdue consumer spending on durable products such as home and gardening products. However, price increases resulted in positive value growth at the end of the review period.
Euromonitor International's Home and Garden in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Furnishings in South Africa
- Home Improvement in South Africa
- Kansai Plascon Africa Ltd in Home and Garden (South Africa)
- Massmart Holding Ltd in Home and Garden (South Africa)
- The Future of South Africa Home Improvement Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- Home Improvement Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Gardening and Outdoor Living Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Home Improvement Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016