Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home Insecticides in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/01/2013 -- During 2011, spray/aerosol insecticides continued to lead sales for the category. This type of product is often seen as the usual method to fight against insects. Although due to the high disposable income in the United Arab Emirates, other types of insecticides are present but less frequently used, such as the case of electric insecticides, to combat specifically insects, like mosquitoes.
Euromonitor International's Home Insecticides in United Arab Emirates market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Electric Insecticides, Insecticide Baits, Insecticide Coils, Other Home Insecticides, Spray/Aerosol Insecticides.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Insecticides market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Laundry Appliances in the United Arab Emirates
- Home Improvement & Gardening Supplies Retailers in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement Sales via Key Retail Formats in United Arab Emirates to 2014
- United Arab Emirates Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in United Arab Emirates to 2016
- United Arab Emirates In Vitro Diagnostics Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- Home Improvement Retailing in United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2016
- Home & Garden Products Retailing in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)