Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Homeshopping in Taiwan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- The leading convenience stores brand, 7-Eleven, expanded its very popular catalogue shopping format. Initially offered on a seasonal basis, the brand's catalogues are now available year-round. The catalogues generally offer more difficult-to-purchase items, items that are only available for a limited time and imported foods, as well as 7-Eleven branded products and home electronics. The catalogue's ever changing line-up of specials appeals to consumers.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Taiwan?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Apparel and Footwear Homeshopping, Beauty and Personal Care Homeshopping, Consumer Appliances Homeshopping, Consumer Electronics and Video Games Hardware Homeshopping, Consumer Healthcare Homeshopping, Food and Drink Homeshopping, Home Care Homeshopping, Home Improvement and Gardening Homeshopping, Housewares and Home Furnishings Homeshopping, Media Products Homeshopping, Other Homeshopping, Traditional Toys and Games Homeshopping.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homeshopping in Japan
- Homeshopping in Russia
- Homeshopping in France
- Homeshopping in South Korea
- Homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates
- Homeshopping in Greece
- Homeshopping in Italy
- Homeshopping in Indonesia
- Homeshopping in India
- Homeshopping in Portugal