Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/28/2012 -- Homewares proved resistant to the economic downturn in 2009, and was the home and garden industry's fastest growing sector over the 2006-2011 period. Its global resilience, however, conceals highly contrasting performances by both country and category. Closely dependent on constantly evolving social, economic, and cultural factors, the shape of homewares demand over the forecast period is likely to exhibit similarly diversity.
Euromonitor International's Homewares: Category Overview global briefing offers the big picture view of the size and shape of the Home and Garden market. The report delivers strategic insight into some of the key areas of the market, including emerging regions, countries and categories, as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies opportunities,analyses leading companies and brands, and offers analysis of major factors influencing the market. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homewares in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in Europe to 2016: Market Guide
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in Emerging Markets to 2016: Market Guide
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in G8 to 2016: Market Guide