Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Hot Topics and Regional Trends in the European Tire Market", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/30/2012 -- Throughout Europe consumers are looking for a better deal on their tires as the downturn has affected all regions. The European tire market faces a number of challenges leading to 2015. Variations in economy, consumers and markets will have significant impact on the tire market in each region. Understanding the drivers will be key to performing successfully and identifying opportunities.
- Decide which developing technologies will enhance your forward strategy, by understanding the Hot Topics of today's tire industry.
- Be ready for changes in the market, through learning about upcoming legislative changes and how customers will respond.
- Achieve revenue growth, by understanding the forecast sales performance of tires by region and adjusting business development plans accordingly
- Uncover new distribution opportunities for your products, by identifying which types of retailers are most successful in each region and why?
- Improve your product mix and hence revenues, by gaining insight into what types of tire, winter or summer, are proving popular by region.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
New tire labelling legislation, due to be introduced in November 2012, will have a profound effect on the European tire market as it speaks to the core concerns of consumers; cost, quality and safety.
Reduced tire production across the recession was a collaborative factor in the fall of tire sales over the 2009/10 period. In the leading five countries in particular, economic influences combined with lack of availability saw the market volume fall by 14%. In comparison, eastern Europe experienced growth of 2.5%.
Winter tire legislation in Germany has had a significant knock-on effect for countries of close proximity. Germany currently experiences 65% winter tire sales and in neighbouring western Europe, 87% of all motorists own winter tires.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What events will have the largest impact on the European tire industry by 2015 and why?
- What advances are being made in the tire industry and how will they benefit consumers?
- Which regions have the highest penetration of winter tires and how was this achieved?
- What are the consumer behaviours regarding retailer and tire brand selection, in the European tire market, by region?
- How do consumer attitudes in each European region affect their purchasing patterns?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The European Tire Market 2011-2015
- The Eastern European Tire Market 2011-2015
- The Western European Tire Market 2011-2015
- The Southern European Tire Market 2011-2015
- Sustainability Management in the Airports Industry 2010-2012: Market Opportunities, Airports Industry Buyer Demand, Post Recession Dynamics and Business Trends Forecast
- The Northern European Tire Market 2011-2015
- Competition for Share of Sustainability Expenditure in the Airports Industry 2010-2012: Green Marketing Strategies and Drivers, Airports Supplier Expenditure Activity, and Impact on Profitability
- Leading Five Countries in the European Tire Market 2011-2015
- European IT Buying In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Russia