New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products 2011"
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2012 -- Illicit trade in cigarettes is the biggest illegal trade in a legal product in terms of value and second only to illegal drugs in terms of revenue generated by smuggling.
Euromonitor International's Illicit Trade in Tobacco Products 2011 global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Tobacco market, highlighting major industry trends and categories as well as the factors affecting operating environment. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers impartial, strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, legislative restrictions or pricing influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and where it is headed.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigarettes Including RYO Stick Equivalent, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in China, 2011
- Smoking Tobacco in Indonesia
- Tobacco Products - Australia - a snapshot (2011)
- Tobacco Products - Poland - a Snapshot (2011)
- Tobacco Products - Netherlands - a Snapshot (2011)
- Cigarettes in Iran
- Travel and Tourism in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Household Products Market in Poland - Product Launch Almanac 2011
- Travel and Tourism in Brazil, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Travel and Tourism in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015