Fast Market Research recommends "Industrial Gases: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/31/2012 -- Industrial Gases: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Industrial Gases industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global industrial gases market grew by 5.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $63.7 billion.
In 2016, the global industrial gases market is forecast to have a value of $98.8 billion, an increase of 55.2% since 2011.
Merchant gases (liquefied, tank delivery) is the largest segment of the global industrial gases market, accounting for 32.9% of the market's total value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 38.4% of the global industrial gases market value.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The industrial gases market is deemed to be the revenues accrued by manufacturers from the production of industrial gases.
These include merchant gases, packaged gases, on-site supply for large industries, healthcare gases and gases used in electronic production and others.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Industry to 2016 - Deepwater Discoveries Worldwide and Rising Industrial Demand in Emerging Economies Driving the Industry
- Machinery: Global Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy: Global Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Fuel Retailing: Global Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production: Global Industry Guide