New Medical Devices research report from Datamonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2013 -- Image-guided and robot-assisted surgery have gained wide acceptance in the last 15 years, moving from novel techniques to widespread application. This analysis provides assessment of the current practice of image-guided and robot-assisted surgery, with insights into emerging trends, technological innovations, global market conditions, and potential opportunities.
- Understand the core technologies on which image-guided and robot-assisted surgery techniques are based.
- Identify the most common applications of image-guided and robot-assisted surgeries.
- Identify the emerging trends that will influence the direction of the image-guided and robot-assisted surgery markets.
- Evaluate the market opportunity and assess market drivers and resistors.
- Compare the strengths and weaknesses of key companies in the image-guided and robot-assisted surgery markets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Image-guided and robot-assisted surgery technologies extend the application of the minimally invasive approach beyond simple procedures using laparoscopy to more complex procedures. Over the past 15 years, such techniques have shifted from emerging to established technologies and have become standard of care in some applications.
The image-guided and robot-assisted surgery markets are expected to continue to experience moderate growth, though at a lower rate than occurred prior to the global economic recession. Despite the decreased growth, the markets will continue to retain healthy profit margins.
Despite the pressures within healthcare sectors in the developed world, there will be increased implementation of advanced image-guided and robotic surgical procedures attributable to the growing realization that they offer increased patient value through improved outcomes, faster recoveries and lower overall costs for complex procedures.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the factors controlling the current state of the image-guided and robot-assisted surgery markets?
- What are the most important innovations that are beginning to influence the direction in which the fields are moving?
- Are the benefits of image-guided and robot-assisted surgery techniques widely accepted as outweighing the costs?
- What is the nature of the current competitive landscape and how is it changing?
- Where are the most promising opportunities for future innovation and growth?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Minimally Invasive Medical Robotics, Imaging & Visualization Systems & Surgical Instruments Market (2011 - 2016) - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
- Key Findings: Innovations in Ophthalmic Devices - Anterior Segment
- Ophthalmic Devices Market to 2017 - Glaucoma and Cataract Surgery Devices, Minimally Invasive Procedures in Ophthalmic Surgery to Drive the Ophthalmic Surgery Market
- Ophthalmology Drugs And Devices (Diagnostic & Surgical) Market - Current Trends, Global Forecasts & Pipeline Analysis to 2017
- Spinal Surgery Devices Market to 2018 - New Entrants and Technological Advances to Intensify Competition in the Spinal Fusion Segment
- Bariatric Surgery Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018
- Cataract Surgery Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Spinal Surgery Devices Market to 2017 - Motion Preserving Spinal Non-Fusion Procedures to Drive Long Term Growth
- Spine Surgery Devices Market Forecasts to 2017 - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
- Alere Inc. Market Share Analysis
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)