New Fixed Networks market report from Business Monitor International: "Jordan Telecommunications Report Q1 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2013 -- BMI View: The strong take-up of mobile services during 9M12 notwithstanding, BMI retains the view that mobile subscriptions growth will slow significant over the next few years owing to market saturation and the discounting of inactive lines. By contrast, the data segment will maintain its solid growth during our forecast period, through to 2017, driven by rapid network expansion and high consumer demand.
- The mobile market grew by 13.7% in 9M12 as subscriber acquisitions tempered in Q212 and Q312 compared to Q112.
- At the end of Q212, over 57% of broadband connections in the country were using a wireless connection, according to TRC data.
- The fixed-line market declined by 1.8% in H112, compared to an 11% decline during the same period in 2011.
- Mobile ARPUs recovered slightly in Q312, with the average market weighted rate rising by 2.8% q-o-q.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Jordan remains in ninth position on BMI's Risk/Reward Ratings table for Q312, although we revised the country's aggregate score using our new ratings methodology. Jordan scores below the regional average in the Industry Rewards, Country Rewards and Country Risk categories of our ratings table. However, significant government interest and, often times, interference in the telecoms sector in many countries across the region places Jordan above the regional average in the Industry Risks category.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Central America Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
- Bahrain Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
- Hong Kong Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
- Bangladesh Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
- Philippines Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
- Kenya Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
- Colombia Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
- Switzerland Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
- Iran Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
- Greece Telecommunications Report Q1 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)