New Insurance market report from MarketLine: "Life Insurance: (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/30/2014 -- The BRIC Life Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC life insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC life insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC life insurance market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the life insurance industry and had a total market value of $241.8 billion in 2012. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 29.2% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the life insurance industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $141.1 billion in 2012. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $54.1, $44.8, and $1.7 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the life insurance industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $198.5 billion in 2017, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $87.7, $67.0 and $5.7 billion, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What was the size of the BRIC life insurance market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the BRIC life insurance market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Life Insurance: Global Industry Guide
- Life Insurance: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- The Insurance Industry in Uzbekistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Belarus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in Iran Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the Poland Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in Japan Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in the New Zealand Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Industry Dynamics and Competitive Landscape in Egypt Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile