New Fixed Networks research report from MindCommerce is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2013 -- With the introduction of LTE-enabled high bandwidth, video has become easier to download and stream. While mobile communications, particularly smartphones, tablets, and other wireless devices have gained significant penetration in recent years, data consumption remains relatively low. However, it is important to note that with only about ten percent of mobile subscribers using video, it represents a demand on network capacity of 50%.
Video in a 3G is clearly a drain on capacity going forward and drives the need for 4G. With the LTE being deployed, Over-the-Top (OTT) providers are expected to see more usage of their video services and they already started to get ready for it. However, smart mobile network operators will also become much more proactive in terms of their own video offerings as concerns over capacity diminish.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
We are now witnessing a reduction in the data service plans from carriers and the competition in the telecommunication market is working for the consumer's favor. The new fourth generation (4G) wireless technologies such as Long Term Evolution (LTE) offer sufficient performance to support IP based streaming video and multimedia services to a large number of consumers simultaneously, with a quality that most will find attractive.
Mind Commerce expects that the consumer behavior in the LTE era will evolve as streaming video and downloads becomes much more. LTE offers high speed data rates and better Quality of Service (QoS). This research evaluates video in LTE-enabled applications, carrier optimization, and business opportunities including new revenue streams. This report also analyzes the technical and business impacts and opportunities of LTE Broadcast introduction. This includes vendor solutions, case studies, market analysis, and forecasts.
- Video and data forecasts
- Vendor and solution analysis
- Understand the drivers for mobile video and TV
- Identify market direction and future of mobile video
- Video content providers
- Mobile network operators
- Video application developers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- User Generated Content (UGC) providers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wireless Communication Chipsets (Wi-Fi/WLAN, Wireless Display/Video (HD & WHDI), Mobile WiMAX & LTE (4G), ZigBee, 802.11, 802.15.4 & 802.16) Market in Consumer Electronics & Automation Applications, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Top Telecom 2012: Trends, Business Issues, Technologies, and Applications
- LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
- LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018
- LTE Business Strategy 2013
- TV & Video: Global Industry Guide
- The ROI of Video in an LTE World
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis, 2nd Edition
- Mobile Gaming Piracy: Market Analysis, Initiatives and Solutions to Defeat Game Piracy in 3G, LTE and the Cloud Ecosystem
- LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018