Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2012 -- 2011 proved to be a poor year for topical allergy remedies/antihistamines with lower than expected growth of 2% as a result of poor summer weather. The lower than usual temperatures resulted in less insects and contributed to fewer outdoor activities, resulting in fewer insect bites and stings, which negatively impacted both volume and value sales. Although late summer weather improved, especially during September and early October, this was not enough to compensate for the lost sales earlier...
Euromonitor International's Medicated Skin Care in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Antiparasitics/Lice (Head and Body) Treatments, Antipruritics, Cold Sore Treatments, Haemorrhoid Treatments, Hair Loss Treatments, Medicated Shampoos, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments, Paediatric Medicated Skin Care, Topical Allergy Remedies/Antihistamines, Topical Antifungals, Topical Germicidals/Antiseptics, Vaginal Antifungals.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Medicated Skin Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Medicated Skin Care in Israel
- Medicated Skin Care in Australia
- Medicated Skin Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Medicated Skin Care in China
- Medicated Skin Care in Bolivia
- Medicated Skin Care in Indonesia
- Medicated Skin Care in Georgia
- Medicated Skin Care in Belgium
- Medicated Skin Care in Chile