New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2013 -- Dramatic improvements in access to and quality of healthcare in the Asia Pacific region, concurrent with the introduction of next-generation biologic and composite meshes in developed countries and adoption of laparoscopic techniques worldwide, will drive hernia repair market growth in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. Saturated with numerous players and a library of different products, the fiercely-competitive hernia mesh industry has experienced notable improvements recently in device quality and affordability, as companies strive for increased physician adoption in established markets and strategize entry into new regions.
The report provides a comprehensive evaluation of the global hernia market, including development and sales of inguinal, incisional and umbilical hernia repair products. Included within is an analysis of the drivers, opportunities and barriers impacting growth in the mesh market worldwide, with in-depth breakdown by surgical technique to highlight the fast adoption of laparoscopic methods. The report identifies and evaluates key trends and unmet needs shaping the global market through 2019, emphasizing testimonials from top physicians around the world who are implanting the devices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
GlobalData estimates the overall hernia repair market in the APAC region in 2012 to be $1.011 billion across the three countries covered (Japan, China, and India). While the developed economies of Japan and the United States occupy a large proportion of the global hernia repair market, it is the developing nation of India that occupies nearly a third of the global market.
GlobalData built this report using data and information sourced from secondary sources, as well as primary research interviews with leading Herniologists and General Surgeons around the world, and in-house analysis conducted by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- An overview of hernia, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized APAC hernia repair market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for hernia repair
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Abiss Analytic Biosurgical Solutions, AMI: Agency for Medical Innovation, Angiologica, Aspide Medical, Assut Europe, Atrium Medical, B. Braun Surgical, Cook Medical, Cousin Biotech, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Ethicon, FEG Textiltechnik mbH, Proxy Biomedical, TEI Biosciences, W. L. Gore & Associates
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Hernia Repair - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Hernia Repair - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Hernia Repair - South American Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Breast Cancer Imaging - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Predictive Breast Cancer Gene Testing - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Peripheral Vascular Stents for the Lower Extremity - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Cardiac Assist Devices - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Ankle Replacement - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Cardiac Biomarkers for Acute Coronary Syndromes - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)