Fast Market Research recommends "MediPoint: Knee Replacement - US Analysis and Market Forecasts" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2013 -- The current knee replacement market is a crowded space, with an increasing number of companies offering a myriad of partial, primary/total, and revision prostheses to meet orthopedic surgeons' demands in the management of knee diseases, primarily osteoarthritis. Worldwide, the primary/total knee segment represents about 80-90% of the entire knee market, with the remainder being partial knee and revision knee. Overall, clinical data show that short- to medium-term survivorship is excellent after almost all common types of knee replacement, regardless of fixation, constraint, and bearing type. Future competition among vendors will be more likely to center on the instrumentation and the ancillary equipment, such as patient-specific instruments, navigation systems, and robotic systems.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The primary factor for growth in the US knee market has been the rise in the aging population and the desire of these patients to maintain a productive lifestyle. This, coupled with constant innovations in implant design and a favorable reimbursement scenario in the US, has led to a continued increase in the procedure volume, despite it being slow and gradual. However, given the current economic situation, patients may choose to postpone their primary joint replacements.
- An overview of hypertension, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized the US Knee replacement market revenue and future forecasts from 2009 to 2011, forecast for 7 years to 2018.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Knee replacement
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges as well as predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis and device sales forecasts.
- Marketed and pipeline product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, device approvals, product positioning and device sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet needs within the market and opportunities for future players.
- Technology trends evaluation to assess strength of pipeline.
- An overview of all devices in development including clinical study details, design and material selection considerations, efficacy reports, and device approval timelines.
- Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Coverage of key market players.
- Strategic assessment of the Knee replacement sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as cardiologists
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the trends shaping and driving the US Knee replacement market.
- Realize device preferences of physicians who have performed the tests already.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Knee Replacement - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Shoulder Replacement - South American Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Hip Replacement - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Hip Replacement - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Ankle Replacement - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Total Ankle Replacement - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)