New Consumer Goods market report from MarketLine: "Menswear in the United Kingdom"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/08/2013 -- Menswear in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom menswear market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The menswear market includes men's activewear, casualwear, essentials, formalwear, formalwear-occasion and outerwear. The market is valued at retail prices. The Clothing, Footwear and Accessories Retailers channel also includes sportswear retailers. All currency conversions were carried out using constant average 2011 exchange rates.
- The UK menswear market is expected to generate total revenue of $15.6 billion in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2008 and 2012.
- Sales generated through clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers are expected to be the most lucrative for the UK menswear market in 2012, with total revenues of $11.8 billion, equivalent to 75.5% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.5% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $17.7 billion by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the menswear market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the menswear market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key menswear market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom menswear market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom menswear market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom menswear market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom menswear market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Skincare Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Haircare Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Men's Toiletries Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Feminine care Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Oral Hygiene Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Fragrances Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Make-up Market in UK
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Suncare Market in The UK
- United Kingdom In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2017- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture